Dear Conscious Capitalists,
We are excited about the momentum that we have for 2018. With our official membership launched, we’ve seen great growth in our group and in attendance to our events. We look forward to providing you valuable programming as you engage on your conscious journey. Spread the word about our movement so that others can join us! We would also like to highlight for you some of the milestones we hit last year in 2017.
- Sum + Substance co-host
- Formed university alliances in Colorado
- Volunteered as judges at DU Conscious Capitalism Business Consulting Competition
- Foundations of Conscious Business via partnership with Thrive Consulting and Conscious Company Media
For 2018, we have Conscious Conversation speaker series every other month, beginning in April, and will restart the Conscious Cocktails gatherings this Spring. We will also share with members the events and happenings with the Conscious Capitalism movement on a national level – coming soon, so keep this on your radar!
If you want to help promote business practices that will benefit society and build a better world, get involved! Chapter members have the opportunity to make a deeper impact by volunteering. So, to expand our reach and provide value to our members, we invite you to engage with us by contributing to our blog as a guest writer, leading a discussion on a topic or experience related to Conscious Capitalism, or volunteering with us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about getting involved!
Volunteer Call-To-Action: We want you! We have opportunities for members to expand their experience with this organization by volunteering for programs and projects, serving on the steering committee or serving on our board of directors. If you have skills or interests in taking on a leadership position with the following, please let us know, we want you!
1) Social Media Marketing – manage our MeetUp, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts
2) Ambassador/Relationship Manager – manage our college and university partnerships
3) Fundraising and Sponsorship – support funding efforts and community sponsorships
4) Blog Curator – content manager and sourcing
We look forward to seeing you soon! Your board of directors,
Sandy, Carl, Adam, Teri and Ryan